Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Down to the Wire


I begin my travel soon with very little downtime in between which calls for great coordination and commitment! With exhibition work ticking along, I am aware of deadlines looming.

I am about to embark on a rather INSANE travel schedule. I have this gorgeous little apartment that will sit lonely and empty, which seems such a shame. However, my wandering artists head, heart and hands have committed to some exciting events and I choose to live this life while it is an option. I am so fortunate. I am driven and excited for my future! I am so supported by my friends and the arts community and  (hallelujah) Ontario Arts Council funding. I can say that I have earned it.

 I book so far in advance, knowing what life had in store for me had not revealed itself when these events were booked. I will, over the next couple of years be scaling back the big international trips and staying closer...in North America. I will concentrate on my position as a Canadian artist and increasing my presence in the United States. Big changes are ahead and I feel there will be space for new work and experimentation! I look forward to sharing it all with you...



Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus